Cairns City Sights 1/2 day Tour - Pacific Aria
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: CRUISEARIACDT
• Pick up is from the Reef Hotel Casino - Public Entrance at 12.50PM
• Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to Cairns and the Far North• St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Cairns Museum - visit the newly refurbished Cairns Museum., join our exclusive tour in the School of Arts building in the heart of the city to see highlights of yesteryear. *complementary re-entry pass to revisit the museum if you wish during your stay
- Afternoon Tea at the Botanical Gardens - Experience a true local delight warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate at The Botanic Gardens Cafe•
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renown for having one of thebest exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
• Lower Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
• Palm Cove - Conclude the day leaving the best for last....simply stunning Palm Cove.
Choose to stroll along the Jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the sea air and watch a truly mesmerising sunset. A quiet, relaxing tropical village in the Northern Beach of Cairns.Return to the Ship at 6.00pm