Cairns City Sights - Pacific Eden
From AUD $60.00
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: PACIFICEDEN
- Tour departs at 10.00am at the Reef Hotel Casino - Public Entrance - opposite the Cruise Terminal
- Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural
heritage unique to the Far North.
- Guided Tour of the NEW Cairns Museum - School of Arts
- St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia,
featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical
Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookout- Take in the panoramic views of our beautiful city and Green Island
- Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek