Cairns City Sights Tour - 1/2 day
- Duration : 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : CDT
Explorer the very best of Cairns, as you discover the highlights with your experienced local guide.
Your half day afternoon tour begins at the Waters edge of the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina, which is the Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Cairns Highlights - Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to Far North Queensland.
- St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Afternoon Tea at the Botanical Gardens - Experience a true local delight with warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookout - Cairns' best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Lower sections of the Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
Palm Cove - Conclude the day leaving the best for last... simply stunning, Palm Cove. Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset before returning to your accommodate at 6.00pm.
Please note: Tour price $85.00 per Adult, Will be effective As of the 1st of August 2017 as the tour will include a guided tour of the newly renovated Cairns Museum
“RECOMMENDED MUST DO 10/10”
- The Cairns City Sights tour was fantastic we were pleasantly surprised by how much we covered in the tour. Roger our tour guide was very professional and amazing with his knowledge and history of Cairns. Roger made the tour amusing and interesting with his humour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Cairns our highlight was the St Monica's Cathedral the Lookout, Barron Falls, Mayland, and the Devonshire Tea
- We look forward to welcoming you on board for an afternoon of discovery