Cairns Big Day Out with Green Island
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: BDO
Green Island – 8.30 am- 12.45pm
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere.
Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach.
Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.Cairns City Discovery Tour – 1pm - 6pm
Cairns Discovery tours presents the ultimate “City Sights” tour of Cairns and its spectacular tropical environs with qualified guides who are passionate, experienced, and very entertaining.
Discovery our vibrant city's history and immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage that is unique to the Far North.
One of the highlights is the St. Monica's Cathedral featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows. Also the Flecker Botanic Gardens which contains an amazing collection of tropical plants including exotic herbs, spices, valuable timber trees, orchids, fruits, bromeliads, giant bamboo and many other spectacular flowering plants.
Everything about this tour experience is designed to delight discerning travellers of all ages and interests.Inclusions
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Cairns Discovery Tour
- Pick up at the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Air-conditioned coach
- Cairns City Museum (complimentary re-entry within 3 days of visiting)
- Afternoon Devonshire Tea
- Visit Cairns many spectacular locations
Lunch IS NOT INCLUDED and we recommend an early lunch on the IslandAdditional Information
- 9am to 6.00 pm approx
Coach Transfers from accommodation:
Hotel Pick up for Green Island is an optional extra.
(City accommodation is $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches accommodation is $11 adult, $5.50 child)
Return transfers are included after City Sights Tour with Cairns Discovery Tours