Frankland Islands River & Reef Cruise
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: FRI-CRUISE
This day is an all inclusive river cruise, reef and island experience travelling on the only commercial operator allowed to visit the totally uninhibited Franklin island. Normanby Island is a National Park, part coral cay continental island with a healthy and vibrant surrounding coral reef community. You can literally snorkel straight off the beach, with a vast array of tropical fish and the opportunity to swim along side sea turtles. With the shortest open water crossing you are there and home again in perfect timing.
This is an adventure not to miss.
- Maximum of 100 people
- Tour includes a river cruise, reef and island experience
- Normanby island is a National Park part coral cay continental island with a healthy and vibrant surrounding coral reef community
- We are the only commercial operator allowed to visit the totally uninhabited Frankland islands
- Shortest open water crossing
- Staff to customer ratio is an average of 8:1
- Protection suits are available free of charge
- Passenger safety is our priority
- Expert marine biologist onhand to explain the Frankland Island's unique eco system
What to bring: Your camera. Swim suit and beach towel. Hat, sunscreen and other sun protection. Cash for drinks at the bar, credit cards for shopping and optional tours.