Cairns City Sights - Sea Princess
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: SEAPRINCESS
- We will collect you from the Reef Hotel Casino, public entrance located opposite the Cruise Ship Terminal
- Discover our vibrant cities history as you immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage unique to the Far North.
- St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia,
featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Cairns Museum - exclusive 20 minute guided tour
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical
Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookouts - Cairns' best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek
Palm Cove - Conclude the day leaving the best for last... simply stunning, Palm Cove. Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset before returning to the Cruise Ship at 6.00pm
“RECOMMENDED MUST DO 10/10”
- The Cairns City Sights tour was fantastic we were pleasantly surprised by how much we covered in the tour. Roger our tour guide was very professional and amazing with his knowledge and history of Cairns. Roger made the tour amusing and interesting with his humour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Cairns our highlight was the St Monica's Cathedral the Lookout, Barron Falls, Mayland, and the Devonshire Tea.