Cairns City Sights & Dinner Cruise
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cairns, QLD
- Product code: CDN
Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour - 1:00-6pm
Discover the very best of Cairns as you explore the highlights with your experienced local guide.
- Complimentary Hotel pick up from 12.30pm
St. Monica’s Cathedral - Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia,
- featuring the World's largest themed stained glass windows.
- Cairns Museum - visit the newly refurbished Cairns Museum., join our exclusive tour in the School of Arts building in the heart of the city to see highlights of yesteryear. *complementary re-entry pass to revisit the museum within 3 days
- Afternoon Tea & Scones -Experience a true local delight with warm, fresh from the oven scones with strawberry jam and cream and your choice of locally grown Devonshire Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens - Enjoy a professional guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical
Gardens, renown for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants. Meander through the butterfly lined pathways under the green canopy, as your guide explains the various plant and wildlife you see along the way.
- Stunning Lookouts - Cairns' best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Lower Barron Falls - Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek
Palm Cove - simply stunning. Choose to stroll along the jetty or feel your toes in the sand as you breathe in the salty sea air and watch the sunset before returning to cruise terminal at 6.00pm.
Dinner Cruise - 6:30-9:00pm
Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise. Board the Spirit of Cairns
26-metre catamaran for an evening of dining, entertainment, and panoramic mountain and city views. Throughout the evening you'll cruise the calm water of the inlet and waterfront of Cairns, whilst enjoying fabulous dining, live music and dancing after dinner.
- 2.5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
- Luxurious air conditioned vessel
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold 3 course buffet, featuring fresh seafood
- Live entertainment by Cairns best local musicians
Please note: you will need to make your own way back to your accommodation at the end of the cruise.
Taxis can be arranged by the crew on board.
What to bring: Footwear is mandatory, with suitable shoes for boating recommended.
Jacket for winter months.
Cash, EFTPOS or credit cards are accepted for bar purchases.